Villa Cornaro (later Zenobio, Albrizzi)Via S. Pietro 4/6, Contrada S. Pietro, Este (Padua)
Subsequent additions were made in 1783 (upon the marriage of the last of the Zenobio line with G. B. Albrizzi) and in 1876-83. The villa remained in the Albrizzi family until at least 1953, when it was owned by Countess Alba Albrizzi.
Home | Palaces | Chapels | Villas | Paintings | Theaters
Family | Links